Well, it's here again - a new school year! This one is especially exciting for us since we've got a freshman in high school. He's already been super busy with drum line practice which he absolutely loves. Now it's time to get down to the serious business of learning. With that comes earlier wake up times, busier days and maybe a few late nights. WOW - summer went by way to fast! Anyway, I thought I'd share just a few ideas on how I plan on making my life a little easier this school year...
• Need a little help in the kitchen? Here are 45 great Crock Pot recipes that will help you get a yummy dinner on the table during those busy, hectic school nights!
• Goal Setting tips for middle and high school students ~ yep, it matters.
• While the kids are away, you might have a little more time to get things organized! Check out my Pinterest board on Organizing & Cleaning for some great ideas.
• Planners are a big deal in our house. Even though we all use our smart phones to keep up with our schedule, we still go "old school" to help with projects - this Student planner and my personal favorite, The Inner Guide Planner are both found on Amazon.
• To mark this as import day, we are celebrating with cake! My guy requested homemade Lemon Pound Cake.
• Last but not least, a little reminder of what's it's all about…